Thursday, June 24, 2010

Updates, uploads, and away!

So here are some new snapshots of what I have been doing the past couple of days. I found out that I have to give an art presentation tomorrow instead of the original monday date, so I have been madly researching and synthesizing information for the past couple of days. So, I will edit this entry later to include more details and all of those personal anecdotes that I know you appreciate...



A visit to the Coliseum.



And the Roman Forum.



This represents a visit to the Joe Nafuma Refugee Center at the Church St. Paul's within the Walls. This is just a piece of artwork on the wall that I thought beautiful. I will explain more about the center LATER.



Beck and I with gelato. We were celebrating your birthday, Emily.



The inside of the Pantheon.

Until later... buongiorno!

Oh, I also rode a bus for the first time here! It was a fascinating experience! I don't know why I like buses so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment